The library is located in Warf-Pickel in Room 307. A variety of materials are available including:
- tool kits
We welcome you to checkout our library resource offerings.
In order to check out material you must complete a library checkout card and turn the card into a service-learning staff member. All staff offices are located in Room 307 in Warf-Pickel.
- The service-learning staff will sign off on the card and place a return receipt on the material.
- Material may be checked out for 10 business days.
- Renewals may be done by phone by contacting one of the service-learning staff at the following numbers 423-439-7776 or 423-439-7775.
- Materials should be returned in the same condition as the time of checkout.
- Failure to return materials or to return them in good condition will result in your being responsible for replacement cost.