Residency & Fellowship Admission Requirements
Applications are due by March 1st of each year. Interviews are required for acceptance into the program. All interviews and acceptances are completed by the end of April of each year. All applications must be submitted through the RF-PTCAS system for consideration.
Applications open on October 1st of each year.
The following are pre-requisites for an individual to enter the program:
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited physical therapy program.
- Proof of license or temporary license in good standing to practice physical therapy in designated state of employment.
- Eligible for employment as a physical therapist.
- Submission of current resume or CV.
- Submission of personal letter of intent.
- Submission of three professional letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must provide most recent transcripts from all graduate programs attended.
- Applicant must provide proof of active membership in the APTA and Orthopaedic Section.
Fellowship Only - Applicants must meet all of the above requirements and:
- Applicant must provide proof of active membership within AAOMPT
- Fellowship applicant must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Graduate of ABPTRFE accredited or candidacy status program
- ABPTS certification in specialty area or Orthopaedics
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT ACCEPT TRANSFER CREDITS
For additional information regarding any of the programs please contact the Program Director, Dr. Michael Bourassa.