- Cost of Your Education
- Types of Financial Aid
- Student Service Positions
- Financial Planning
- Apply for Aid
- Mid-Year Transfer Student
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Paying Your Bill
- Loan Repayment
- Dates & Deadlines
- Contact Us
How do I know the status of my financial aid?
- You can view all of your student requirements on Goldlink in (Financial Aid) Requirements.
- Unsatisfied Requirements= ✘
- Satisfied Requirements= ✔
- If the unsatisfied requirement is a form that you need to get from our office, the requirement will be listed in blue (hyperlinked) and you will be able to click on the link to access the form. Some forms can also be found on our website, https://www.etsu.edu/finaid, for you to print out, complete, and return.
- All students must complete the 'Financial Aid and Prior Balances Authorization Form’. This form can be read and completed electronically. No financial aid can be applied to your student account until this has been completed.
- Allow time for 'Student Requirements' to be satisfied; they are not satisfied immediately. Verification requirements submitted may take a few weeks to process and they will remain pending review until complete.
- If there are no 'Unsatisfied Requirements' you will see all green checks ✔.
- All items marked as unsatisfied requirements must be completed before receiving financial
- Pending items will remain pending until they are reviewed and completed by our office.
- Click on “Progress” to see status of submitted documents.
Once all of your requirements have been met continue on to Accept or Decline your financial aid offers.