- Cost of Your Education
- Types of Financial Aid
- Student Service Positions
- Financial Planning
- Apply for Aid
- Mid-Year Transfer Student
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Paying Your Bill
- Loan Repayment
- Dates & Deadlines
- Contact Us
Are you a new or transfer student to ETSU Spring 2020
expecting a Lottery or TSAA (State Grant) award?
Important Information You Need to Know:
- If you anticipate receiving a Lottery or TSAA award for the spring 2020 semester at ETSU, awarding will be delayed until all transcripts, including fall 2019, have been received and evaluated by ETSU.
- If your FAFSA has been selected for verification, you must complete this process at ETSU in order to be evaluated for spring 2020, even if you completed verification at your previous college. Verification worksheets, information, and tips can be found on our website: by clicking the “verification” in the horizontal navigation.
- If you are a recipient of the TSAA Grant or Lottery funds please make sure you have listed ETSU Main Campus #003487 as your first school of choice on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Make the necessary correction if we are not listed.
- If you have received the TSAA Grant or Lottery funds at a previous college please
make sure you have notified the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation of your change
in institution for the spring 2020 semester.
- You can change your school of choice online
- Cancel in writing any aid you have been awarded for spring 2020 at your previous college or any college you have anticipated attending spring 2020. We may need written verification from that institution that your aid has been cancelled.