Whether you are new to study abroad or well versed in the opportunities available, our study abroad advisor is available to help you pick a program best suited to your goals and guide you through the application process - making your study abroad experience one of the most memorable, rewarding parts of your ETSU experience!Interest Session Topics
- Program Types: semester exchange, direct enrollment, faculty-led, TnCIS
- Length of Study: short-term, summer/winter, semester, and
- Costs: financial aid, scholarships, budgeting, fundraising
opportunities, payment plans, deposits and billing
- Campus Advising Contacts: financial aid, transcript analyst, department chairs, and more
- Application Process: submitting application materials
and/or deposits, and deadlines
- Program Eligibility: class standing, GPA, language
requirements, and credit policies
- Course Equivalency: grade processing and transcripts
- Travel: passports & visas, airfare, info for parents and family
- Health & Safety: policies, restrictions, and concerns
Our best advice: Start planning your study abroad program at least
one year in advance so that you can meet all requirements, confirm your eligibility, and meet all deadlines.
Schedule an Interest Session
Click HERE to schedule a time to attend a study abroad interest session and start planning your adventure!
Am I required to meet with a coordinator before applying to a study abroad program?
- TnCIS ETSU Education Abroad Students
- Semester/Academic Year Abroad Students
- Summer ETSU Education Abroad Students, if it is not an ETSU Faculty-led trip
- Students going on ETSU Faculty-Led trips
(A majority of your questions will be answered by the faculty leader.)