The Midway Honors Scholarship
The Midway Honors Scholarship is $7,000 per year for two years.
Students who receive the Midway scholarship are not eligible for the Transfer APS scholarship, but they are eligible for the Hope Lottery Scholarships, private scholarships, and Pell Grants and other Federal Aid.
Admission is competitive.
A separate application, in addition to applying for admission to ETSU, is required.
- A college GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale;
- An earned associate degree or at least 30 credit hours
from a community college or 4-year college/university;
- Writing skill and academic references;
- Community, school service and/or other leadership activities;
- Commitment to pursue a baccalaureate degree at ETSU's Johnson City campus.