The Changemaker Scholars
“A changemaker is someone who takes creative action to solve a social problem.”
The Changemaker Scholars Program helps students acquire the knowledge, skills, resources, and mindset to become creative
problem-solvers, engaged citizens, and active agents for positive change in their
communities. The 25-credit program provides opportunities for students with a variety
of interests and majors to gain a deeper understanding of social problems, collaborate
with campus and community partners to find creative solutions to these problems, and
integrate a changemaker mindset into their academic, personal, and professional lives.
- a small, supportive community of innovative problem-solvers with a passion for enacting positive social change;
- experiential learning opportunities including community engagement, research, study abroad, and internships.
- an exciting curriculum with honors courses in changemaking, service-learning, and leadership;
- scholarship support for all students in the program to assist with tuition and expenses.
- advising and mentoring by Honors College faculty and staff;
- priority registration;
- the opportunity to participate in the Honors Living and Learning Community; and,
- 24/7 access to computer labs and study facilities reserved for Honors College students
Please explore the website to learn more about the benefits, application, and academic experience.
NOTE: You must apply first to ETSU and use your @etsu.edu email to apply to Honors College Programs
If you don’t know your ETSU email address, contact the Admissions Office to get it.