The ETSU Health logo is for clinical use only and for instances where there’s two or more colleges/units doing something together in the academic, research, or clinical areas. If the academic health science center as a unit is being referenced, the ETSU Health logo may be used (similar to the prior use of the ETSU academic logo with academic health science center as text under the logo). Colleges are to use their current academic college specific logo for recruiting and/or any academic/college level needs.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ETSU Health social media guidelines, click here.
Anything using the ETSU Health logo or anything being printed or communicated to the public regarding ETSU Health will need to be approved by email email@example.com.
ETSU Health Information and Downloads
Instructions for Northeast Tennessee Community Health Centers, Inc., clinics:
- Johnson City Community Health Center
- Hancock County Elementary School Based Health Center
- Johnson City Downtown Day Center
- Hancock County Middle/High School School Based
- Health Center Mountain City Extended Hours Health Center
Instructions for ETSU Physicians & Associates clinics:
- BucSports OB/GYN Fertility,
- FPMRS & Urogynecology OB/GYN - Elizabethton GYN
- Oncology Osteoporosis Center
- Heart and Dermatology
- Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Subspecialties
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Kingsport Surgery
Instructions for ETSU Family Medicine clinics:
- Family Medicine Associates
- Family Physicians of Bristol
- Family Physicians of Kingsport
Instructions for East Tennessee State University clinics:
- Behavioral Health and Wellness Clinic
- Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Center for Audiology and Speech-Language
- Pathology at Johnson City
- Gary E. Shealy Memorial ALS Clinic
- Center for Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology at the Elizabethton University Health Center
- Community Counseling Clinic University School Clinic
- Concussion Management Program