Increased storage, accessibility and file sharing
Benefits of Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 offers increased storage, accessibility and file sharing from wherever you may be.
- 50 GB mailbox
- OneDrive with 1 TB of data storage
- FREE Office 365 on 5 computers AND 5 mobile devices
- Office 365 is compatible with touch-screen devices.
- FREE access to online versions AND to direct downloads of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.), providing you with maximum flexibility.
- Files can be shared among all ETSU Office 365 users (Faculty, staff, and students).
- Files can be stored on the local computer, in Microsoft OneDrive, or in a synced folder that duplicates it in both places.
Manage Microsoft Downloads for Personal Computers and Devices
Faculty, staff and registered students have access FREE Microsoft Office 365 downloads on five personal computers AND five mobile devices as well as online and downloadable versions of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
(Do NOT use this method to download software on ETSU-owned machines; these downloads are intended for personal computers and devices only. Please, contact ITShelp@etsu.edu for software installation on ETSU devices and computers.)
Installing Microsoft Office 365 Applications
In order to install Microsoft Office 365 applications, you will need to login to your Office 365 account on the the computer where you want the software installed. When logging in, you'll be directed to your Office 365 portal home page (see image below). Click the "Install now" button and follow the instructions on your screen.