Biomedical Science Graduate Program
Welcome to the East Tennessee State University Biomedical Science Graduate Program. The goal of our program is to train students for careers in biomedical research and teaching. During the course of their Ph.D. program students have the opportunity to explore a particular scientific topic, discover new approaches to investigate a specific problem and contribute innovative advancements in biomedical research.
The program offers a robust curriculum with the flexibility to choose a laboratory and individualize a plan of research after the first year. Students are financially supported for the duration of their studies through a graduate assistantship that includes a generous stipend and tuition/fee waiver. Our program places great emphasis on mentorship and training. We hope you will explore and discover the diverse research opportunities in ETSU’s Biomedical Science Graduate Program.
Why Choose ETSU's Biomedical Science Graduate Program?
- Studies lead to the Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Science
- Centralized admissions process
- Up-to-date interdisciplinary core curriculum
- Flexible laboratory rotations
- Stimulating and friendly environment
- Individualized plan of study
- Generous graduate assistantships and tuition/fee waiver