New Curriculum Threads for TRAILS Curriculum
- Evidence Based Decision Making & Clinical Epidemiology
- Ethics, Professionalism, & Professional Identity
- Communication, Compassion, & Collaborative Care (written, electronic, HIT, and verbal communication)
- Healthcare Quality & Patient Safety
- Health Care Systems & the Business of Medicine
- Patient Care
- Societal Issues Summary Listing
- Nutrition/Physical Activity
- Education/Health Literacy/Poverty
- Substance Abuse (including tobaccco, opioids, alcohol, illicit drugs, and prescription medication)
- Family and Interpersonal Violence
- Health Disparities/Discrimination/Cultural Competence/Access to Care
TRAILS Curriculum Thread Reports - Summary Report of all Threads and Review Dates (not yet available)
TRAILS Curriculum Content Reports -
First Accordion TitleThis is the sample content that will appear when the accordion is opened.
Second Accordion TitleThis is the sample content that will appear when the accordion is opened.
Third Accordion TitleThis is the sample content that will appear when the accordion is opened.
Curriculum thread reports and curriculum content reports for the legacy curriculum can be found here