The Dept. of Allied Health Sciences is with programs in the following locations:
ETSU Main Campus, Johnson City, TN:
- The Allied Health Leadership, Dental Hygiene, Master of Science in Allied Health, and Respiratory Therapy programs are located in Lamb Hall.
ETSU Nave Center, Elizabethton, TN: (map)
- Radiologic Science
In addition to classroom instruction, some programs have an externship component that requires students to spend a specified amount of time in a clinical area as part of the training requirements.
Advisement is program specific. For appointments contact the advisor listed for the program.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Allied Health leadership, Respiratory Therapy, and Radiologic Science completion programs - Jennifer Scott
- Online Master of Science in Allied Health - Dr. Landon Shields
- Dental Hygiene - Dr. Tabitha Fair
- Dental Hygiene Interest - Emily Daugherty
- Online Dental Hygiene Degree Completion program - Brandi Townsley
- Respiratory Therapy - Donna Lilly
- Respiratory Therapy Interest - Emily Daugherty
- Radiologic Science - Dr. Ester Verhovsek-Hughes
- Radiologic Science Interest - Emily Daugherty