Department of Rehabilitative Sciences
East Tennessee State University
P.O. Box 70624
Johnson City, TN 37614
Phone: (423) 439-8793
Fax: (423) 439-8077
Melanie Falkenberg, Graduate Admissions Coordinator
Directions to the Physical Therapy Program
- Coming from the north, south, and west, use 1-81.
- Exit onto I-26 toward Johnson City/Asheville.
- Take exit 24 (formerly Exit 31) on to University Parkway and follow the signs to the ETSU campus.
- ETSU will be on your left. Go past the main campus to the intersection of University Parkway and State of Franklin Rd.
- Take a left onto State of Franklin Rd.
- At the 2nd light, take a right onto Mountain Home Drive.
- Cross the railroad tracks and at the fork in the road, take the left (West Lake Dr.).
- Stay on West Lake Dr. until you get to the stop sign.
- At the stop sign, take a right onto Dogwood Ave. We're in the 3rd Building on the left (but watch the building numbers - they are a little strange: the 1st building is #1, the 2nd building (Bell Tower) is #34, the 3rd building is #2 - that's us!) We're on the 2nd floor of the Ed Allen Hall Building.
Map of VA/College of Medicine Campus