Below are other useful links we recommend:
About.com - Need. Know. Accomplish. Lifestyles for women.
- Accredited Schools Online - The site has several helpful resources in order to get students and those ready
to further their education prepared for the upcoming school year that includes guidebooks,
college how-to's, degree options and so much more.
- Accredited Schools Online list of Accredited Schools in Tennessee - School rankings for Tennessee including East Tennessee State University.
- Accredited Schools Online Affordability Guide - With college costs rising almost yearly, Accredited Schools Online has dedicated a guide specific to affordability and how to complete a college education within a certain budget.
- Accredited Schools Online Financial Aid Guide - This link offers a comprehensive look at financial aid options for those prepping to complete their education. Also includes a guide to Financial Aid and Scholarships for Women.
- Accredited Schools Online LPN to RN Guide - Resources and programs for nursing career advancement.
- ’Accredited Schools Online Women’s Guide to Business School - Provides resources to excel in the business world.
- Accounting Degree Guide for Single Parents- Information on finding an accounting degree as a single parent.
- Accounting Simplified- Your source for accounting career information, continuing education and job listings.
- Addiction Resource -- The goal at Addiction Resource is to provide a wealth of information to help better educate students about substance abuse and motivate the ones who may be suffering to seek the support they need. We believe in our ability to help improve the lives of others, and belief is what motivates us to educate and support our readers every day.
- Affordable Colleges.com - Information on Affordable Colleges.com's 29 excellent scholarships for women attending college.
- Affordable Colleges Online - A web site providing a no-cost guide to aid prospective college students in identifying
and securing college scholarships and grants, along with finding key financial aid
information and resources in one place. The link provided is for the "helping women
pay for college." The site contains information for all genders.
- College Savings and 529 Plans - Affordable College's Online expert advice and tools to help maximize your savings potential.
- Guide to College Cost Calculators
- Guide to College Degrees for Social Justice - Affordable College's Online guide to career ideas for fighting inequality.
- Guide to Colleges with Payment Plans and No Application Fees.
- Guide to a Debt Free College Degree - Affordable College's Online guide to a number of financial resources available to make ones college dream come true without the crushing debt.
- Guide to Financial Aid for Online Colleges - Affordable College's Online guide to financial aid resources for online college.
- Resources for Women in STEM - Affordable College's Online guide to scholarships, programs and organizations helping women bridge the STEM gender gap.
- Understanding Cyberbullying in College - College cyberbullying can make simply leaving the dorm a nightmare.Understanding what it is and what drives bullies to do what they do can go a long way toward helping students figure out how to curtail the problem. This web site provides tips, tools and solutions for recognizing and stopping bullying in social media and online.
- After Hours Programming - A website dedicated to teaching the fundamentals of web development and not just programming. They help teach beginners and anyone interested in how to create amazing websites through programming and design tutorials. The site provides a great list of resources, support and tutorials to help anyone learn programming and the essential to creating an amazing website.
- Alcohol Rehab Guide- ARG is dedicated to helping people overcome alcoholism and achieve long-term sobriety. Our team is made up of individuals who have personal experience with alcohol addiction, and understand the importance of delivering top-notch resources and information.
American Association University Women - Concerned about education and equity for all women & girls.
- American Lung Association - The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through Education, Advocacy and Research.
American Medical Women's Association - The American Medical Women's Association is a national organization of women physicians and medical students. We are dedicated to promoting women's health, improving the professional development and personal well-being of our members and increasing the influence of women in all aspects of the medical profession.
- Application.Careers - As a one-stop job database, Application.Careers provides job-hunters with comprehensive job application information, job application forms, online & offline application guidance, resume templates and cover letter samples. Find useful information you need to apply for a job now and guild a brand-new career today!
- Asbestos.com - This site covers vital services and free resources for patients and families affected by mesothelioma.
- Avoiding Elderly Scams- A guide to prevent scams for senior citizens.
- Best Colleges.com Scholarships for Women - The American Association for University Women recently reported that 53% of women
have high student loan debt just one year after graduation, compared to 39% of men. To help bridge this gender funding gap, the college planning experts at BestColleges.com
developed a holistic financial aid guide specifically for women. It breaks down available
grants, scholarships, and fellowships, along with useful tips and tricks.
- Best Colleges.com Student Guide to Online Education Report - Created by Best Colleges.com to helps a student decide if online learning is the
right choice for them and waht to expect as an online student.
- Best Colleges.com Financial Aid information for BSN programs - An investigative review of the best online BSN programs available in the U.S. Along with Best Colleges.com findings they have included valuable resources and guides for students such as financial aid information that students can leverage to help finance their education.
- Best Colleges.com Scholarships for Hispanic and Latino Women - A holistic financial aid guide specifically for Hispanic and Latino student.
- Best Colleges.com Scholarships and Guide for Women pursuing STEM degrees - This guide makes the case for supporting women in STEM by clearly outlining the challenges and opportunities available, while also featuring a listing of scholarships valued at over $100,000.
- Best Colleges.com Student Guide to Online Education Report - Created by Best Colleges.com to helps a student decide if online learning is the right choice for them and waht to expect as an online student.
- Best Schools- Through ranking, degree, and career articles, TheBestSchools.org empowers you to make informed decisions about your education.
- Best Values Schools.org has developed huge pools of resources to help you not only choose the perfect school, but also to maximize your student experience. Following are some links of interest.
- Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) Calculator - Blood alcohol content, or BAC, is an important number that helps determine the level of alcohol in a person’s bloodstream. The higher the BAC, the more alcohol is likely to have an impact on everything from coordination and balance to emotions and brain function.
Boneporosis - This site covers symptoms, treatments, and living with osteoporosis.
Cerebral Palsy Group - Cerebral Palsy Group is a national organization that was created so that it may serve the individuals and families who have been diagnosed with cerebral palsy. We are here to provide information and support so that we may help provide resources and education to those affected by CP.
- Cerebral Palsy Group's Birth Injury web page - Cerebral palsy serves as just one potential form of brain injury in children. The injury can occur before, during or after birth. Different types of CP impact children and adults in different ways.
- Cerebral Palsy - Link to the "College Guide for Students with Cerebral Palsy" assembled by the Cerebral Palsy Guidance group.
CityWomen - Local city guides for women.
- CNA Classes Guide to Paying for Nursing School - This guide covers an overview of financial aid options, outlines the different sources of funding, and provides specific places to look for financial aid. It also provides some tips on how to stand out when going through the application process. In addition, there are over 30 scholarships listed that are updated on a regular basis. The scholarships range from community foundations, to strictly merit based, to loan forgiveness programs.
- College Affordability Guide- The mission of this web site is to provide clear, correct info and advice on the many options students have to reduce the cost of their degree, and to offer a fresh analysis of which colleges are doing the most to make high-quality education. The site provides state-by-state information on the most affordable colleges.
- Consumer Safety.org - A self-funded organization with no affiliations or advertising on the site. They gather recall information from not only the CPSC, but also the FDA, and NHTSA, and present it in an easy to understand format. The site also contains information about current events and news that impacts consumers, and contains several in-depth safety guides.
- ConsumerAffairs.com online guide about "debt consolidation.
- Computer Science for Women - Despite the wide range of job opportunities in computer science, women remain significantly underrepresented in the field. Today, however, many companies, organizations, and colleges are committed to increasing the number of women in computer science. Learn whats being done and how you can prepare for a successful career in this innovative field.
- Computer Science Degree in Tennessee- Information for obtaining a computer science degree in Tennessee, along with salaries, types of degrees and schools offering these programs.
- Cord Blood Foundation Parent's Guide - Cord Blood Foundation's Parent's Guide that provides balanced education about both public donation and private storage of cord blood, maintains the world's largest databases of both public and family cord blood banks, providing the only searchable map of donation hospitals in the United Sates, and Cord Blood Foundation is accredited by the Health On the Net (HON) international standards.
- Cyber Bullying: The Definitive Guide for Educators, Parents, and Family Members - A guide provided through the web site of Background Checks.org.
- Cyber Bullying and School Safety - School counselors can have a major impact on bullying and the overall sense of safety at school, to help spread awareness Bradley University's Online Master of Arts in Counseling program has created an educational resource that highlights the role of school counselors in bullying and school safety.
- Cyber Bullying Guide to Awareness & Prevention - Alarms.org's cyberbullying guide related to awareness and prevention.
- Cyber Degree Hub - A website dedicated to providing students with useful, unbiased information on
different security degree programs, schools, and employment opportunities within this
ever growing industry.
- Cyber Degrees.com - The field of cyber security has never been hotter. To help you find your dream
job, Cyber Degree.com has pulled together a comprehensive directory of colleges and
universities offering cyber security degrees.
- Cyber Degrees Guide to Government Security Clearances - Cyber Degree.com guide to information on in-depth resources, including their complete guide to government security clearances (what they are, why they're given, and how to earn them).
- Cyber Degree Jobs - Cyber Degrees.com detailed look into 20 careers related to cyber security, including job responsibilities, requirements, and growth opportunities.
- Cyber Security Degrees - A website providing up-to-date resources for the latest on security clearances, types of cyber security jobs, database of cybersecurity programs, and rankings of the top cybersecurity degree programs.
- Discover Data Science- An overview of the challenges women can face in STEM fields, outlines reasons women should pursue a STEM related career, and provides tips on how to encourage girls at an early age to follow their passion.
- Discover Data Science Scholarship Guide- Offers tips to help students navigate the application process as well as help them have the best chance at receiving a scholarship.
- Doctoral Program Resources for Minority Students - A web source providing information for minorities and women of color looking for doctoral degrees.
- Drowsy Driving- A guide to help prevent falling asleep at the wheel with tips on how to get better sleep
- Drug Watch- Raise awareness about women’s health and ovarian cancer
- Ed.D. Programs- A website that provides information for accrediated Doctor of Education programs near you.
- EDsmart.org - A website providing information on scholarships, resources, studies and stats, community colleges, and more.
- Equal Rights Advocates - ERA is one of the most respected women's law centers in the nation. Based in San Francisco, ERA works for advancement of women through the establishment of their economic, social and political equality.
- Everything You Need To Know About Sleep Deprivation- Information about sleep deprivation and how to prevent it.
Feminist Majority Foundation Online - Home of the Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance to campuses nationwide.
- Financial Help for Women in Abusive Relationships by MoneyGeek.com - A guide that includes: 1) tips for preparing to leave an abusive relationship; 2) Advice to regain financial control; 3) a descriptive Q&A with experts.
- FormSwift.com Scholarship - A young startup company dedicated to creating personal and legal templates that
are customizable, easy to use, and highly professional. The site contains a $1,000
Scholarship Contest, which has been made available for high school seniors and college
students across the country.
- Free Grants for Veterans- Find free grants for veterans that could help low income veterans with bills, mortgage, rent, housing, college, and medications
- Free Grants for Women-Free grants and financial assistance programs that help women with medication, housing, medical bills, rent, utility bills, child care, education, and mortgage, among others.
- GoGrad: Helping Women in STEM/Graduate School Support Services - While gender equality has gained more awareness, women still tend to be underrepresented in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) careers. As the gender gap begins to decrease in these fields, however, organizations are recruiting women for STEM positions more than ever before. Learn more about STEM graduate degree programs, scholarships and career options.
- GoGrad: Women and Master's Degrees - Learn more about the state of women in graduate school, and the programs that help
them succeed. The site provides information about:
- Facts and figures about women and master's degrees
- Advice for female grad students and tips for online education
- External resources and scholarships for women
Hispanic Outlook - National magazine covering issues affecting minorities in higher education.
- "History of Women in IT" - Purdue Global has published a resource titled “History of Women in IT: 6 Female Pioneers in Computer Sciences” which provides insights into how women have played a large role in the STEM field. Highlighted is the notable and successful women that have been a pivotal part of the computer science industry, from the first computer program to advancing human space exploration. Also reviewed in the resource are statistics about the current state of women in technology and how the field continues to diversify.
- Hope Tracker - A 10-session crash course on addiction and a social community to support you forever. This web site is an Ambrosia Treatment Center Project.
- Interview Practices for Job Seekers- Tips on preparing for job interviews.
- Learn How To Become - Learn How To Become.org wants you to achieve your academic and career goals. To
help, the site provides in-depth information on how to pursue a myriad of careers,
as well as how to conduct an effective job search in a variety of fields and industries.
The guides include insight and advice from several experts and extensive research
on different career paths. Some of the resources provided are directed at women with
the ideology focused on pursuing careers in non-traditional fields such as science,
technology, engineering, medical, military and blue collar fields. From higher salaries
to a diversified skillset, learn how women may benefit from pursuing careers in traditionally
- The Guide to Careers To Combat HIV and Aids at Learn How to Become -This guide takes a comprehensive look at HIV, including prevention, testing and ways to stay healthy after contracting the disease. It also examines how HIV and AIDS impact families and communities, and how health professionals and those in non-health-related fields can make a lasting difference. See how you can play a key part in preventing HIV and AIDS as well as helping those already affected.
- The Job Search & Career Resource Center at Learn How To Become - Provides information on Closing the Gender Gap and Non-Traditional Careers for Women.
- The Grad's Guide to Getting Hired at Learn How to Become - Provides information on helping students maximize their chances of finding employment after college.
- Learn Psychology - Explore degree programs, career paths, expert resources, and organizations across the country that actively hire today's students of the psyche. Some direct links of interest include: Student Guide to Surviving Stress and Anxiety in College and Beyond, Financial Aid for Scholarships for Psychology Students, and Making a Difference Studying Psychology.
- MastersDegree.net - A website with comprehensive guides covering everything you need to know about earning your masters degree successfully. Information includes: ’Hispanic Women’s Guide to Getting Scholarships for Graduate School, Guide for Students with Disabilities Who Want to Get A College of Graduate Degree, and ’Veterans And Military Members’ Guide To Getting Scholarships For Higher Education.
Masters In Data Science.org's link to "Women in Data Science" - A discussion between four data scientists on opportunities for women interested in tech careers.
Masters In Data Science.org's link to "The Ultimate STEM Guide for Kids" -A guide for kids organized by age and interest, which includes a section dedicated to resources and activities for girls.
- MatchCollege.com- A website with comprehensive resources for students entering college. Information on a complete guide to the college admissions process, how to reduce the cost of college, creating a budget for college, a complete nursing career guide, how to successfully transition to college, how to manage stress in college, and other information is included on the site.
Medical Malpractice Center - The Medical Malpractice Center is a group of professionals dedicated to providing vital information, tips, and resources to individuals and family members affected by medical negligence.
- Menopause Information and Resources - Healthline: Connect to Better Health provides a comprehensive overview of menopause as a critical starting point for individuals and/or their families.
- Mental Health Resources for Students from Maryville University - In today’s competitive academic environment, being a student can be stressful. But managing the many responsibilities of school while struggling with a mental health issue can be even more challenging. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, an estimated 1 in 6 people in the United States are diagnosed with some form of mental illness. Yet the stigma attached to mental illness prevents many from seeking the appropriate treatment, raising the need for increased awareness about mental health resources for students. Maryville University in St. Louis, MO, provides a comprehensive list of mental health resources for students and educators.
- Mesothelioma + Asbestos Awareness Center - Empower yourself with education, expertise, and understanding to fight Mesothelioma.
The website offers a carry with you guide detailing mesothelioma, treatment, and legal rights for you, your family and friends
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance - The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance is dedicated to serving mesothelioma victims and
- Mesothelioma Center at Asbestos.com - Vital information and resources for patients and families affected by mesothelioma and other asbestos-related illnesses. The Mesothelioma Group / A Mesothelioma Support Community - The Mesothelioma Group provides well-researched and accurate information about mesothelioma and its treatment. Their resource section provides valuable information about specialists who treat mesothelioma and where to find available support groups.
- To read more about survivors of mesothelioma cancer and, more importantly, how to enhance your chances of being a survivor, click to visit the Mesothelioma Survivors link.
- Mesothelioma Guide - A website providing a comprehensive guide that includes up-to-date information about living with mesothelioma, top doctors, and treatment options.
- MesotheliomaHelp.org - The goal of MesotheliomaHelp.org is to provide information to families battling mesothelioma to empower them to participate in making the decisions about their care, and to offer some measure of hope and support.
- Mesothelioma Help Now - A web site dedicated to providing the most useful and relevant information about mesothelioma and to help patients and families find the support needed to better manage things during the difficult times.
- Mesothelioma Justice Network - The Mesothelioma Justice Network fights on behalf of patients, demanding justice from negligent asbestos companies.Know your legal rights and take action today.
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Center - A web site dedicated to helping mesothelioma-diagnosed individuals find the best mesothelioma lawyer or law firm. Choosing a mesothelioma attorney is not a task that should be done in haste.
- Mesothelioma.Net - A web site dedicated to helping individuals discover the latest treatments options, learn how to improve your prognosis, and obtaining financial aid for medical expenses.
- Mesothelioma Prognosis Network.com - The goal of Mesothelioma Prognosis Network.com is to provide information that enhances your outcome by learning about the treatment options best suited for your symptoms and cancer stage, as well as finding the right specialist to treat the asbestos-related disease.
- Mesothelioma Treatment Center - A non-profit organization that has compiled a website absolutely full of information
on asbestos, mesothelioma cancer, treatment options and much more.
- What is asbestos? - A web link on the Mesothelioma Treatment Center's site about information related to asbestos.
- Mesothelioma treatment options - A web link on the Mesothelioma Treatment Center's site related to information on treatment options.
- Mesothelioma Cancer - A web link on the Mesothelioma Treatment Center's site about mesothelioma cancer.
- Mesothelioma Education & Awareness - All students and faculty are welcome to participate. Students can earn money for scholarships and faculty could earn the money for their specific program. Learn about asbestos and Mesothelioma cancer while curating unique essays to help spread mesothelioma awareness around the world.
Mesothelioma Veterans Center - A web site to aid veterans in learning more about benefits options with VA-accredited claims agents, all free of charge.
- MoneyGeek.com - Regardless of what field of study you want to pursue, if you are a woman seeking for ways to fund your education, you will probably find plenty of choices when choosing scholarships. MoneyGeek.com will aid women in finding information to sort through options with a comprehensive list of scholarships and grants for women and tips on how to apply and where to get started.
- MoneySavingPro.com's 100 Scholarships for College Students - Money Saving Pro.com's data scientists have spent the last 9 months analyzing sets of information to produce pages that are exceptionally useful to potential consumers - providing a number of different unbiased reviews on some of the best college scholarships companies on the markets.
- National Organization for Women
Nclex PN - Practice tests for nursing students -
- Native American Grants - Native american grants that help with medical bills, housing, electic bills, mortgage, forclosure, college and rent, among others.
Nurse Journal - Registered Nurse Resource - Everything You Need To Know Before You Become a Registered Nurse
- Nursing.org - The mission at Nursing.org is to provide individuals with informative and accurate
information to help guide them in their educational and career decisions. This link
offers insight into 13 nursing specialties.
- Accelerated Nursing Programs- Web link to Nursing.org's accelerated nursing programs that is delivered primarily online and offers students the opportunity to earn their BSN or MSN much faster than in a traditional campus program.
- Nursing Home Abuse Center - Nursing Home Abuse Center (NHAC) is a free online resource with information about senior and elder dangers and safety options. The site was founded on time-honored principles of restoring dignity for some of our most vulnerable and valuable citizens.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Center- An online resource for anyone who has been affected by nursing home abuse. This site provides answers and all types of assistance needed to help recover from nursing home issues.
Office on Women's Health - Womenshealth.gov is a federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- On the Wagon.org was founded by victims of drug and alcohol abuse with the objective of creating the most comprehensive and authoritative resource for parents, children, friends, and society as a whole on drug abuse and mental health related issues, with the end goal to get them back “on the wagon.” Here is the link to the site's infographic on flakka drug awareness.
- Online Counseling Programs - Completing a master’s degree program in counseling is the first step needed to become a professional counselor. The Online Counseling Program's website can assist you in researching online counseling programs, regarding accreditation, online student support services, clinical placement assistance close to home, small class sizes, and live online classroom discussions.
- OnlineEducation.com - Web link to "Women Breaking Barriers" article featuring interviews with successful professionals in STEM, venture capital, and other industries, who offer advice and share experiences.
- Online Nursing Degrees - A continually growing resource that gives in-depth information on numerous types of nursing degrees, including RN to MSN, FNP, DNP, WHNP, and more. The website includes a description of each degree's typical curriculum, career and salary outlooks, and what to look for when applying to a nursing degree program.
- Practice Test Geeks.com - A web site with free practice tests in subjects like ACT, CNA, CDL, G1, GED, HESI, MAT, Postal Exam, Real Estate, ServSafe, TEAS, TOEFL, & More - Free, Quick & Easy.
- Project Know - American Addition Centers.
- Psychology.org's "Guide to Financial Aid for Psychology Students" - With student loan debt continuing to grow, it is more important than ever that students are aware of all of the financial aid options available to them. Psychology.org is committed to helping students avoid overwhelming student loan debt and begin the career of their dreams. To that end, the Psychology.org team has created a guide to financial aid to help students understand all of their options.
- Quit Smoking Resources - Center for Disease Control and Prevention support in quitting, including free quit coaching, a free quit plan, free educational materials, and referrals to local resources.
- Recall Report - Recall Report was created to alert the public to the latest information on dangerous drugs and products. It is an educational website focused on consumer protection. The site has extensive health and mental health support information, with topics ranging from heart disease and Ovarian cancer to PTSD and substance abuse. The information is thoroughly researched and accurately cited by medical experts in these fields.
- The Recovery Village- The Recovery Village is dedicated to maintaining exceptional service at our alcohol and drug rehab facilities while providing unique opportunities for education and personal development.
- Registered Nursing.org - A website dedicated to enabling nurses and future nurses in their path towards a long and rewarding career by providing free support resources.
- Reviews.com - A website dedicated to conducting data driven and unbiased research about topics that can help make an impact in people's lives in the area of education. Contains a free collection of guides and tools that include:
- Scholarships for Student Caregivers - As the population of older adults continues to grow and life spans lengthen, more and more young people are taking on the role of caregiver for older loved ones. On top of their demanding caregiving duties, many of these young people are simultaneously pursuing high school, college or graduate-level education. Scholarships for student-caregivers help ease the financial burden faced by these extremely hardworking students. Information regarding the application process is located here. The scholarship information is provided through the Caring.com website.
- Secrets and Strategy Behind Good Mental Health and Intelligence - A website providing information about why good sources of dietary fats are essential to brain performance and how drugs and medications can affect the mind and body. This website is part of the Groom+Style site. Groom+Style is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
- Senior Safety Reviews- Tips on making your home senior safe.
- The Simple Dollar - In 2006 this web site began as a site for people who are fighting debt and bad spending habits, while trying to build a financially secure future and still afford a few luxuries in life. Here are the links to the financial literacy guides for:
- Single Mothers Grants.org - A directory of grants for single mothers. Resources include financial assistance programs that help single mothers with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others.
- STEM Opportunities for Women and Minorities by OnlineColleges.net - A comprehensive web resource for women and minorities that include scholarships dedicated specifically to those groups. Also covers the economic outlooks for STEM fields and why diversity is important for those areas of study.
- Suicidal Prevention Checklist - A visual, life-saving guide covering key components of suicide prevention from The Recover.com's web site.
- Tobacco-Free Life's 'Guide to Quit Smoking' - This quit smoking guide will help you understand your smoking habit and offer advice on the most effective smoking cessation methods and products to maximize the likelihood of successful quitting. This guide was created with the help of tobacco control professionals, smoking cessation experts, and with feedback from ex-smokers.
- Ultimate Guide To Sleeping Better on a College Campus- How to have a good night's sleep on a college campus.
- Women in Business - Web link to "A Guide to Women in Business." The site includes information on many topics. From entrepreneueral links to women impacting public policy links and more. The information is courtesy of Maryville University in St. Louis, MO.
- Women in STEM - This resource provides information for: 1) average salaries & earnings for top STEM careers, 2) gender representation figures in STEM careers, 3) scholarships for students looking to pursue a STEM degree. Information provided by Best Colleges.com.
- Women's Pay Gap Glass Ceiling - Published by the Graduate School of Education and Psychology at Pepperdine University is a resource titled ’"Want Better Outcomes? Take a Hammer to Your Company’s Glass Ceiling." This resource shares the difference in positions and wage earnings between men and women, common barriers that prevent women from advancing to executive positions, and our nation's progression on the pay gap trend.
Womenshealth.gov - A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Women's Studies - A minor is offered in Women's Studies at East Tennessee State University.