- About the College
- Academic Departments
- University School
- Chair/Centers of Excellence
- Contact Us
Section 207 in Title II of the Higher Education Act, as amended, requires each state receiving funding under the Act to report annually on the quality of teacher preparation in the state, including-
- Standards for teachers and their alignment with standards for students;
- Requirements for an initial teaching certificate or license through either an alternate or regular route;
- Pass rates on each assessment used by states in certifying or licensing teachers;
- State standards for evaluating the performance of teacher preparation programs;
- Teachers in the classroom on waivers, that is, teaching without an initial regular certificate or license from any state; and
- State efforts in the past year to improve the quality of teaching.
The Tennessee state report is available at https://title2.ed.gov/Public/Home.aspx
Tennessee State Report
Click TN on map
Choose any of the links listed under Table of Contents menu (top and bottom of the page).
2016 Report Card on Effectiveness
Use link above to access the 2016 Report Card for ETSU.