Campaign for ETSU
The College of Arts & Sciences has been the heart of academics at ETSU since its inception over 60 years ago. As the largest college at ETSU, we are home to 18 academic departments, three centers of excellence, and three museums and galleries, which encompass 18 buildings across campus.
Our nearly 4,000 students majoring within the College of Arts & Sciences, make up almost 30% of the total student body. The College also educates 100% of all first-year students through the teaching of general education courses. Students begin their journey at ETSU in the College of Arts & Sciences and determine their future course with the assistance of our caring and committed faculty.
The Campaign for ETSU officially launched in July 2017 with the goal of raising $120 million, the largest campaign in the history of the university. As of August 2020, our supporters have provided over $80 million to support the Campaign for ETSU.
The College of Arts & Sciences is focusing on areas of support that present the greatest impact for students and for future opportunities, including:
- Expanded Student Opportunities: $1.15 M goal (scholarships, research, travel and internships)
- Facilities: $22.75 M goal (new or enhanced facilities, and enriched learning and teaching spaces)
- Faculty Enrichment: $350 K goal (recruit and retain strong and diverse faculty and support creative exploration of thought and ideas in the classroom)
- Total Campaign Goal for the College of Arts & Sciences: $24.25 M
Making a gift is simple
Your support can come in a variety of forms:
- Give a gift of cash, stock, real estate, or other personal property. Contact us to learn more.
- Leave a planned gift through your will or trust, or by naming us as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance.
Create a charitable annuity through the ETSU Foundation that will pay you an income stream during your lifetime.
You can make a gift online or contact us to discuss the best way to support the college or a specific department or program.