Innovative Educator Workshop
Innovative Educator Workshops
- Computer Science Workshop - In-Person. Nov 9, 2022. In-person, K-5, hands-on, free and get free gear - led by Kim Bradley of Washington Elementary School, a TSIN STEM Designated School (Register for Regional Meeting to attend)
- K-5 Coding - Virtual Sessions for Teachers. Nov 7-11, 4-5:30pm. Register for this popular virtual workshop, get new ideas and up to $50 stipend to attend. Led by Ryan Nivens and Jamie Price.
- Computer Science Workshop: Preschool Coding. Nov 5, 2022. 9-10am ET. Join EC STEM Lab's Alissa Lange and guests to talk about early coding, how to get started, and possibly get free coding gear! Free, but registration required.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion in Science Curriculum Materials. Stay tuned for this book study opportunity, led by Chris Bowen of Johnson City Schools.
- PBL in Middle Schools.
- Computer Science Workshop: Coding and Robotics. Led by STREAMWORKS staff and held in conjunction with our spring regional NE TN STEM Innovation Hub meeting, educators in 6-12 will get hands-on experience with ways to integrate robotics into the classroom. May 3, 2022 at Hands-On Discover Center, Gray, TN. Stay tuned for registration information.
Examples of past workshop topics
- Hacking Project-Based Learning
- Synthetic Biology
- Bridging STEM Education and Business