Molecular Biology Core Facility
Book instrument use, training, or consultation
The Molecular Biology Core Facility at the James H. Quillen College of Medicine is a state of the art facility dedicated to furthering the research and educational needs of ETSU and the surrounding community.
We are located in Building 119, Room 2-22 on the VA campus
- Access to shared major instrumentation
- Including a NanoDrop One spectrophotometer, Modulus plate reader, G:Box imaging system, and more. See a full list of available instrumentation.
- Training on instrumentation and techniques to broaden your laboratory's experimental capacities.
- Specialized webinars and events to inspire and inform your research. See our webinar schedule.
- Assistance with experimental design, sample preparation, and interpretation of results to increase your lab's productivity.
- Expert consultation for the design of molecular biology projects
- Including primer design for PCR, DNA sequencing, and QPCR
- Both brief and in depth consultations are available.
- Outreach to the educational community
- and much more! See everything your core has to offer using the navigation menu.
DO MORE WITH YOUR CORE
Your core has assisted investigators in obtaining more than $60 MILLION in extramural grant funding and publishing hundreds of papers. Let us put our nearly 20 years of experience to work helping you achieve your research goals.