This program provides advanced nursing students with the knowledge, skills, and values to:
- Integrate specialized knowledge, theories, and research from nursing science and related disciplines for application to nursing practice.
- Assume leadership roles as advanced clinicians, nurse educators, and/or administrators.
- Demonstrate accountability in nursing practice according to accepted standards of patient care and safety.
- Use information technology to translate research findings into evidence-based practice at the individual and health system levels.
- Affect desired change by developing and implementing policies at different levels of the health care system and with different constituencies.
- Provide multidisciplinary leadership through analysis of critical indicators within health care systems to provide optimal client care and safety.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skill in planning and delivery of health management.
Requires an ETSU application and a NursingCAS application.
Program Quick Facts
- Asynchronous online classes
- Full-time or part-time enrollment options
- Top 100 DNP programs ranking by U.S. News & World Report
- 100% pass rate on PMHNP Certification Exam
- 100% first-time taker pass rate on FNP Certification Exam
- View program awards and recognitions.