The mission of the Office of the Vice Provost for Research is to:
- advance ETSU’s research and scholarship culture, capacity, and enterprise through strategic planning, initiatives, and partnerships;
- advocate for support and recognition of ETSU research activities; and
- champion research dissemination.
In the News
- New NIH data sharing requirements will go into effect in January. Learn more here.
- Faculty Onboarding Survey - New to ETSU? Please complete this short (3-10 minutes) questionnaire to help us connect you to the resources you need to jumpstart your research and scholarship activities.
- Foreign Influence in Research
To stay up to date on events and other research news, subscribe to the Research Digest LISTSERV by emailing VPRESEARCH.