- Technology Tips & Resources
- Navigating Campus
- Funding Your Education
- Employees and Faculty
- Accommodations for Faculty/Staff
- Helpful Links
- Contact Us
Philosophy and Mission
Disability Services offers a variety of accommodations and assistance to qualifying students who register with our office. Our mission is to provide services and promote an accessible environment which allows people with disabilities an equal opportunity for participation in educational pursuits and other campus activities.
- Assists students in negotiating disability-related barriers to their pursuit of education.
- Strives to improve access to university programs, activities, and facilities for students with disabilities.
- Promotes increased awareness of disability issues on campus.
- Aids in developing self-awareness, self-determination, and self-advocacy.
Please be aware that all summer classes have been moved online. Disability Services staff are working remotely to provide services for eligibe students. We are available to meet by phone or in Zoom with our incoming students with disabilities. Please feel free to reach us by telephone at 423-439-8346 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For the latest COVID-19 updates, visit etsu.edu/coronavirus