This page will be updated as information becomes available about new and completed construction. Please be advised that navigation will be impacted by the construction around campus. At minimum, some areas will be restricted and enclosed by fencing. For help navigating both the East and West sides of campus, as well as the disability access map, see below.
BucShot schedule can be found here !
From the West Side of Campus
The building entrance on the east side of the D.P. Culp Center (near the post office) offers an accessible entrance to the Culp. Students with mobility limitations can enter the Culp by traveling through the post office and the book store to the first floor. Elevators are located in front of the fast food dining options and can be used to access second and third floors. In the event of an elevator outage, for disability access to the Marketplace dining services on third floor please call 423-439-3339.
Students with mobility concerns coming from residence halls on the west side of campus are advised to take the following accessible route to the Marketplace.
- Travel east towards the Culp Center on Nell Dossett Drive.
- Turn left on Robert Bell Drive and travel north. Stay on the west side of the road and travel along the side of Wilson Wallis Hall.
- Using the curb cut, cross David Collins Way in the crosswalk and travel in front of Warf Pickel Hall.
Cross to the front of the Mini Dome.
Utilize the ramp on the north side of the Mini Dome to travel east towards the center of campus.
- Continue on the sidewalk between the Mini Dome and Brooks Gym.
- Bear right to travel in front of the Tree House and Ball Hall.
- Turn right at the plaza to travel in a south direction towards the Culp Center.
- Continue to travel south on the Pridewalk passing the Campus Center Building and Carter Hall until the Pridewalk ends and adjoins sidewalk.
- Continue south on the sidewalk and access the ramp at the west side entrance of the Culp center.
- Elevators are located on the first floor of the Culp Center across from the fast food dining options. Second and third floor are accessed using the elevators.
You may view this route on the Disability Access map.
From the East Side of Campus
Students with mobility concerns coming from residence halls on the east side of campus are advised to take the following accessible route to the Marketplace.
- Cross Gilbreath Drive using the crosswalk at the turnaround in front of Governor's Hall.
- Travel west using the sidewalk along the northeast side of the library. Steak and Shake will be located on your left.
- Continue west using the ramp directly ahead to enter Borchuck Plaza.
- Turn left in the plaza and travel south past the front of the library. Proceed up the sidewalk along the southwest side of the library.
- Travel the sidewalk taking a right past the bridge that crosses the creek.
- You will be approaching the east side of the D.P. Culp Center.
- Enter the building at the entrance for the ETSU Post Office.
- Travel through the lobby to the elevator.