Welcome to the Department of Sport, Exercise, Recreation, and Kinesiology.
The mission of the Department of Sport, Exercise, Recreation, and Kinesiology is to
enhance the state of sport, health, medicine, education, and recreation through service,
education, and recreation.
The Department of Sport, Exercise, Recreation, and Kinesiology offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a concentrations in
- Exercise Science
- Kindergarten - 12th grade Physical Education Teacher Education
- Bachelor of Science in Sport and Recreation Management with concentrations in
- Sport Management
- Park & Recreation Management
- Master of Science in Sport Management
- Master of Science in Sport Science and Coach Education with concentrations in
- Applied Sport Science
- Strength and Conditioning (online)
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Sport Physiology and Performance with concentrations in
- Sport Physiology
- Sport Performance
As well as certificate programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Athletic Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Esports Management
In addition, the department serves approximately 2,000 students a year in the Active Lifestyles and Wellness Program, offering courses ranging from aerobics, disc sports, fitness and strength training to tennis, golf, relaxation, softball, soccer, and mountain biking.