Please note that all submissions except Form 129 are now electronic. The forms for submission of new studies, continuing reviews, reports of problems, modification requests, revised investigator brochures, etc. are all available in OneAegis (formerly IRBManager).
- (NEW! Dynamic form) OneAegis (formerly IRBManager) Request for Login Form
- Form 129 Use this form to ask the IRB if your proposed project needs IRB approval. You do not need to have IRB Manager Training to submit this form, simply email a signed copy to the IRB.
- Potential Conflict of Interest Form PIs are required to collect this form from all study staff members.
- Unaffiliated Investigator Agreement
- ETSU-IRB Emergency Use Report Form
- Attestation of Compliance For studies in institutions receiving Department of Education funding that do not already have an attestation on file with the IRB.
- Combination Permission/Attestation of Compliance Research in Schools: combines both permission for study and attestation of compliance.
Please use the following templates as needed to develop your supporting materials for your IRB submission. Your final consent(s) and recruitment materials (i.e., ads, emails, social media posts) must be attached to your initial submission for approval.
- Informed Consent Template for Non-medical Studies
- Informed Consent Template for Medical Studies without HIPAA Authorization
- Informed Consent Template with HIPAA Authorization For studies that will access, use or disclose protected health information.
- Informed Consent Template for Online Data Collection
- Concise Summary with Key Information Template
- NIH Certificate of Confidentiality (CoC) Language Template
- Recruitment Letter Template
- Data Safety Monitoring Plan Template
Here are plain language resources to help when writing your informed consent and other participant facing materials: