Faculty Senate By-laws
The Faculty Senate of East Tennessee State University shall be governed by the following by-laws in the conduct of its business.
By-laws as approved Jan. 24, 2022 (includes updating the Membership/Representation section to reflect representation for new colleges/schools)
- By-laws as approved Oct. 12, 2020 (includes process for filling officer vacancies and temporary participation on committees).
- By-laws as approved Feb. 24, 2020
- By-laws as approve Nov. 19, 2018 (updates election process for Faculty Trustee, provides for an alternate, term limits; addresses absences by senators)
- By-laws as approved Dec. 4, 2017(repairs missing language on replacement of senators who resign mid-term)
- By-laws as approved March 13, 2017 (Substantive Changes)
- By-laws prior to March 13, 2017