Presentation of research projects is an integral part of understanding scientific information and enhancing scientific communication skills. Many organizations provide scientific meetings for researchers to present oral or poster presentations. Students at ETSU may present their research at the Appalachian Student Research Forum and or other regional or national meetings.
Appalachian Student Research Forum
Provides dual enrollment, undergraduate, graduate, and medical students as well as post-doctoral fellows and medical residents an opportunity to present research projects.
Other Conferences & Forums
- Boland Undergraduate Research Symposium
- SoCon Undergraduate Research Forum (SURF)
- Blue Ridge Undergraduate Research Conference
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- TN Physiological Society
- Society for Neuroscience
- Shock Society
- Experimental Biology
- Gordon Research Conferences
- American Heart Association Scientific Sessions
- American Society for Microbiology