View, Pay, or Appeal a Citation
The Appeals Committee meets every two weeks and consists of one faculty representative, one staff representative, and one student representative.
For information concerning the next Appeals Committee meeting, please contact Parking Services.
Please submit your online appeal within 30 days of receiving the citation. If appealing after 30 days, please state the reason for late appeal.
If you would like to appeal in person, please notate that on your online submission, and a Parking Services staff member will contact you with meeting information. If you opt to appeal in person, please be aware that "no-shows" will result in automatic appeal dismissal.
Before filing an appeal, please note that the following claims are NOT valid reasons for appealing a citation and generally result in the citation being upheld by the Appeals Committee:
* Lack of Knowledge of ETSU's Parking Rules & Regulations
* Inability to find an open space in the correct designated area
* Inability to find a space due to a particular lot being full
* Inability to obtain a legal parking space
* Inability to park legally due to other vehicles being parked illegally
* Running late for class, meeting, or other appointment
* Permission to park in a specific space given by someone other than Parking Services personnel
* Use of emergency flashers
* "I did not see a citation on my vehicle."
* "None of the vehicles around mine were ticketed."
* "I only parked for a short time / just to drop off something."
* "This rule has not been enforced in the past."
* "I've parked this way for years / Everybody else parks this way."
* Loaned vehicle to a family member, friend, or associate who had no knowledge of parking violations
* Disagreement with or inability to pay the amount of the fine(s)
Start your Appeal Process or View/Pay a Citation
If you are unable to place your appeal at the above link or if your citation fine has already been transferred to GoldLink, please appeal at the link below.
Appeal Citations Transferred to GoldLink