- Cost of Your Education
- Types of Financial Aid
- Student Service Positions
- Financial Planning
- Apply for Aid
- Mid-Year Transfer Student
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Paying Your Bill
- Loan Repayment
- Dates & Deadlines
- Contact Us
FAFSA Filing Options
You may choose any of these methods to file a FAFSA form:
- Log in at fafsa.gov to apply online or
- Fill out the form in the myStudent Aid mobile app, available in the App Store (ios) or Google Play (Android) or
- Complete a 2020-21 FAFSA pdf or a 2019-20 FAFSA pdf (note: you must print out and mail the FAFSA pdf for processing) or
- Request a print-out of the FAFSA pdf by calling 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 334-523-2691 (TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing 1-800-730-8913); then fill out the form and mail it for processing.
FAFSA on the Web
2020-2021 – Applies to Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Summer 2021.
2019-2020 - Applies to Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020.
FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
The 2020-21 worksheet and the 2019-20 worksheet helps you collect and organize the necessary financial information for the FAFSA prior to completing the application. This is NOT part of the application. You will NOT need to turn this form into the Financial Aid Office.
Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation
Click the following link and log in or set up an account to change your school code online:https://clipslink.tsac.tn.gov/studentsignon/.