skip to main content columnskip to left navigationskip to horizontal navigation

Office of the Registrar

East Tennessee State University


In response to the coronavirus

Service Requests

Some service requests require others to approve the request.  If you are uncertain how to complete any service request please contact the appropriate office within the Office of the Registrar, contact information is here.

Late Add Forms: Contact the Instructor of Record and the appropriate Dean or designee to request a late add. (See late add form.)

Late Drop Forms:  Contact the appropriate Dean or designee to request a late drop. (See late drop form.)

Withdrawal from the University: Complete the withdrawal Request Form and submit it to

(If you cannot print out the form to fill it out and take a picture, send your request to withdraw from the university from your ETSU email address and include all of the fields required on the form in the body of your email.)


Faculty Forms

 Student Forms

Course/Registration Office Services 

Immunization One-time Waiver (Full-time) paper       ONLINE FORM

Immunization Waiver for Online Classes ONLY  paper     ONLINE FORM

Late Add Form

Undergraduate Course Overload Form

Undergraduate Repeat Form

Graduation Office Services

Diploma Address Update

Diploma Name Update

Duplicate Diploma Request

Use this form to request a copy of your diploma

Diploma Cover Request

Use this form to purchase a diploma cover.  This cover is sized to hold an 11" X 8.5" diploma (current diplomas are 14" X 11").  If you would like to request a duplicate of your diploma in a smaller size, you may do so from the same link by completing the Duplicate Diploma Request and specifying in the Special Instructions field that you would like a smaller sized diploma.

General Education Transfer Credit Review Request
Undergraduate students may use this form to request a review of transfer courses to be used as General Education credit

Permission Form
Students/graduates may use this form to designate a third party to pick up a diploma or regalia for them

Request to Mail Graduation Regalia

Regalia will not be mailed internationally nor within a 30-mile radius of the university.

Request to Mail Original Diploma

Use this form to request an original diploma be mailed (for students who live within a 30 mile radius from the University)

Undergraduate Change Graduation Term

Undergraduate Graduation Application
Graduate Students: please contact your Graduate Specialist for instructions


Records Office Services

Personal Information Change Form (Address/Name/Status)

Transcript Request  TranscriptsPlus   paper

Enrollment Verification Request

Late Drop Form

Milligan College Course Request Form

Catalog Year Change Request (undergraduate)

Please contact your advisor before completing a catalog year change request.  Advisors may also access this form on the Advisor tab in GoldLink.
To request a catalog extension, contact your advisor: Advisor Search.

Withdrawal Request Form

  Refund Appeal Form can be found on the Bursar's Website Here


icon for left menu icon for right menu