Jobs at ETSU
At East Tennessee State University we believe that all of our employees play a vital role in the success of our students. We are looking for dedicated and highly qualified full-time and part-time faculty, professionals, administrators and support staff to join the ETSU family.
- ETSU is a Doctoral / Research University (DRU) and Tennessee's fourth largest university.
- ETSU has over 14,500 undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
- ETSU employees over 2,200 full-time employees including over 800 faculty.
- ETSU is comprised of 11 colleges and schools including the James H. Quillen College of Medicine and Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy.
- ETSU participates at the NCAA Division I level in sports and is a member of the Southern Conference.
- Regional map and directions
- Maps and directions to campuses
- State insurance and wellness benefits packages to meet your family's needs
- 16 paid holidays and up to 24 vacation and 12 sick leave days annually
- Flexible retirement plans with employer matching
- Education assistance for employees, spouses and dependents
- Free membership to the Basler Center for Physical Activity
- Access to ETSU-affiliated heath and wellness clinics
- Search Jobs
- ETSU Human Resources
- Compensation plus Benefits Calculator
- Temporary Employment
- Student Work Programs
Welcome to the Tri-cities, a region of diverse cultural, entertainment and recreational opportunities.
- Guide to East Tennessee, Mountains, Music and History
- Johnson City Visitor's Guide
- Tri-Cities Regional Airport
- The average commute time for ETSU employees is 17 minutes.
- Did you know that Tennessee has no state income tax?
- Popular outdoor activities in our region include hiking, fishing, skiing, golfing, whitewater rafting and biking.
- The population of the Tri-cities region exceeds 490,000.
Search Jobs and Apply
Academic FacultyFull-Time Faculty
Search faculty postings in the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Graduate Studies, College of Business and Technology, School of Continuing Studies, Clemmer College, Honors College, College of Clinical and Rehabilitative Health Sciences, and the College of Public Health.
College of Medicine
College of Medicine Faculty
Search all full-time and adjunct faculty postings in the James H. Quillen College of Medicine.
College of Medicine Staff
Search all administrative, support staff, and patient care postings in the James H. Quillen College of Medicine.
College of Pharmacy
Search faculty postings in the Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy.
College of Pharmacy Staff
Search all administrative and support staff postings in the Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy.
College of Nursing
All College of Nursing/Office of Practice
Search all faculty, professional, administrative, support staff and PRN postings in the College of Nursing and Office of Practice.
Administrative and Professional
Search all ETSU administrative and professional staff postings.
All Support Staff
Search all full-time support staff postings.
Facilities Support Staff
Search full-time and temporary facilities support staff postings.