Student Activities and Organizations has created this web page so that you and your
organization can easily familiarize yourselves with policies that relate to student
organizations and locate forms that your organization might need. Please note that
these are not all of the policies, handbooks, and forms for the campus; they are only
the forms and policies most requested in our office. It may sometimes be necessary
to consult the University Catalog or other administrative offices for additional information and guidance.
General Forms and Policies
- General Policies for Student Organizations at ETSU
- Guidelines for Campus Displays and Advertisement
- Student Organization Handbook
- Policy on Use of Campus Property/Facilities
Forms and Policies for Presidents and Advisors
- Organization Roster Template
- Student Organization Advisor Manual
- Crime Statistic Report Form
- Your Role as a Campus Security Authority (CSA)
- EHS Training Module for CSAs - Login
- Recognizing and Helping Distressed Students-- A checklist of signs and symptoms
- Student Organization Advisor Overview Video-- A 6-minute overview of what to expect as a student organization advisor at ETSU.
- Financial Solicitation and Acceptance of Gifts Policy
- University Advancement Solicitation Fundraising Request Form
(To solicit business or alumni donors)
- General Fundraising Policy for Student Organizations at ETSU
Regarding activities off-campus: We ask that student groups observe the on-campus safety guidelines. The University will not provide financial support or assistance with promoting any activities off-campus that are not in alignment with the social distancing, mask and participation limits policies. This applies to all off-campus activities including, but not limited to service opportunities, sporting activities, worship services, etc.
- To include an announcement in the President's Weekly Email to all students and/or faculty/staff, email your content to email@example.com.
- To send an announcement through the Buc-Hub to all student organizations, please email
the complete announcement as you wish for it to appear (including any graphic images
to be used) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out, follow, and tag our social media pages to help advertise your organization and/or events.
NOTE: Signs will not be approved for use beyond the first 2 weeks of each semester.
Reserving Space & Supplies
- 25 Live - Room Scheduling
- Event Planning Checklist for Student Organizations
- Culp Center Reservation Forms
- Basler Center for Physical Activity (CPA) Reservation Form
- Meeting Spaces List
- Tent Reservations
- Popcorn Machine Reservations
- Walkie Talkie Reservations
Event Policies and Managing Risks
- VIDEO TRAINING--Risk Management for Events with Alcohol
- Policies& Procedures for Events with Alcohol
- Register a Student Organization Event with Alcohol (Online Form--Risk Management Assurance for Events with Alcohol)
- Alcohol Vendor Statement of Responsibility
- Participation Information & Liability Waiver--Example
- Emergency Contact Form--Example