Mental Health Help Line
BucsPress 2 help line: (423) 439-4841 then press 2
BucsPress2 is a 24-hour mental health help line for ETSU Students. It provides FREE, confidential crisis counseling over the phone. It is staffed 24/7/365 by counseling professionals under contract with The Counseling Center.
Is BucsPress2 right for you?
- You are a current ETSU student.
- You, or another student, needs to talk and feel supported.
- You are in emotional crisis and are unable to go to The Counseling Center.
- You are not having a life-threatening emergency.
More about BucsPress2
- When calling this service, a counselor will take a few minutes to gather information about you and your needs so that they can provide you with the best care.
- This service is an extension of The Counseling Center and protects your right to privacy and confidentiality.