Please see homepage for most accurate representation of our services. Information below may not reflect our current offerings.
- Personal Counseling Services
- During your Needs Assessment, you'll meet with one of our clinical staff for about
30 minutes to share your personal challenges and explore your options for care. We
will help connect you with the best resource to meet your needs within our stepped
care model. Resources include, but are not limited to:
- Single Session Therapy
- Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Off Campus Referral
- Self-Help Resources
- Let's Talk
- Needs Assessments are typically conducted Monday-Thursday from 10:00am-11:30am and 2:00pm-3:30pm, however if those times are unavailable to you please let our office staff know when you reach out and we will do our best to offer other times.
Single Session Therapy
- Do you think you want to meet with a counselor just one time? A Single Session involves a 50-minute one-on-one interview with one of our counselors. The purpose of the Single Session will be for you and your counselor to develop a solution-focused plan to address your current needs in one appointment.
- Single Session Therapy can be scheduled by calling 423-439-3333 or email email@example.com.
Are you a Returning Client?
- If you are already an established client, call 423-439-3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment (Please note that if it has been several months or longer, we may ask you to come back through our Needs Assessment hours to get re-established).
- During your Needs Assessment, you'll meet with one of our clinical staff for about 30 minutes to share your personal challenges and explore your options for care. We will help connect you with the best resource to meet your needs within our stepped care model. Resources include, but are not limited to:
After scheduling an appointment, you will receive paperwork to be filled about before your scheduled appointment time.
What Is The Stepped Care Model?
The Counseling Center operates on a Stepped Care Model, which means providing you with different choices to address your needs. Our counselors will meet with you and help you determine what choice suits your needs and provide campus or community referrals as needed.
The Counseling Center offers brief, short-term individual and couples therapy. In cases where long-term therapy seems best, we will assist the student with a referral to an off-campus resource.