- Virtual Recreation
- Membership Information & Services
- Campus Recreation Facilities
- Fitness & Wellness
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sport Clubs
- Working at Campus Rec
- Contact Us
ETSU Department of Campus Recreation Memberships
All members will need to have a valid ETSU ID card and swipe in upon entering the Center for Physical Activity
- ETSU Campus Recreation is a student fee based service. All enrolled ETSU students have access to ETSU Campus Recreation
- Students have the option to purchase Spouse/Domestic Partner/Dependent memberships after providing proper documentation
- Students enrolled in summer courses have access to the CPA during the summer session in which they are enrolled. For students not enrolled in summer courses, they may purchase a summer membership for $35 per session/$65 for full summer
- Full time faculty and staff have access to the CPA through their benefits package
- Part time faculty and staff, adjuncts, and medical residents must purchase their own membership to have access. ($130 per semester)
- Any faculty or staff with access to the CPA may purchase a Spouse/Domestic Partner membership after providing proper documentation
- Any faculty or staff with access to the CPA may purchase a Dependent membership for dependents 21 years of age and younger
- Retirees receive complimentary access to the CPA
- Retirees may purchase a Spouse/Domestic Partner membership after providing proper documentation
- Retirees may purchase a Dependent membership for dependents 21 years of age and younger after providing proper documentation
ETSU Affiliate Memberships
All active members have the ability to sponsor a spouse or domestic partner for a membership as long as certain conditions are met. Both the applicant and sponsor must provide at least one document from Column A and at least one document from Column B or C:
|Column A||Column B||Column C|
Medical Insurance/Benefits Statement
Dependents 21 years of age and younger have access to a Dependent membership that may be sponsored by their parent/guardian who holds an active membership
Children ages 15 and younger will not be permitted in the weight room and cardiovascular equipment area, indoor track, or fitness classes. Listed below are the areas that minors 15 years of age and younger will have access to with the accompaniment of a parent/guardian:
|8 and Under||8 - 11 Years||12 - 15 Years|
Swimming pool (guardian must be in the water)
We welcome guests of active members at the CPA. Active members may sponsor up to two (2) guests per day. A guest pass is valid from the time it is purchased until the end of the day.
Guests must be accompanied by their sponsor at all times within the CPA. Guests must adhere to all CPA policies and procedures. Sponsor assumes all responsibility for guest's actions.
New guests are required to have a photo ID with them and will have a membership created for them by Member Services which requires a photo to be taken.
Each guest pass is $8.00 and NON-REFUNDABLE.
The CPA and its staff reserve the right to deny access to any person at any time.
Policies & Requirements:
ETSU Campus Recreation offers a limited number of memberships to the CPA for ETSU Affiliates. If you are interested in purchasing a CPA Membership please read the information below:
- All members must adhere to the CPA dress code and conduct policies.
- To be eligible for CPA membership ETSU alumni must be current members of the ETSU Alumni Association.
- All memberships will be purchased in person at the Member Services Desk within The Basler Center for Physical Activity (CPA). For questions or concerns about membership payment please email or call email@example.com , 423-439-7986.
- All Alumni Members will be issued an ETSU ID card for access to the CPA. It must be used every time you enter the CPA.
- Alumni members may purchase spouse/domestic partner and/or dependent memberships provided they are a current CPA member. Spouse/domestic partner's and dependent's memberships may only be renewed if the alumni member's membership has been renewed.
- There is no application fee, however spaces for these memberships are limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Access includes: The Basler Center for Physical Activity (CPA) weight room, indoor track, basketball courts, racquetball courts, casual care, indoor pool, climbing wall, group fitness classes, personal training, and swim lesson.
- CPA Alumni members, spouse/domestic partners, and dependents are not eligible to participate in Intramurals, Sport Clubs, or Outdoor Adventure trips.
- CPA Alumni members, spouse/domestic partners, and dependents cannot reserve the CPA or Campus Recreation facilities.
- NO REFUNDS on memberships will be offered.
- The CPA is subject to holiday, annual maintenance and inclement weather closings and special academic break and summer hours; schedules and hours updates will be emailed out to Alumni members, posted online and around the CPA.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days to process your application and payment.
ETSU CPA Membership Pricing Information
Student Spouse/Domestic Partner/Dependent Membership Pricing
Faculty/Staff Spouse/Domestic Partner/Dependent, Membership Pricing
Alumni Pricing Spouse/Domestic Partner/Dependent, Membership Pricing
- All memberships are non-refundable
- Accepted forms of payment include: Cash, credit card, check, and ID Bucs
- Bills larger than twenty (20) are NOT accepted
- Full Faculty/Staff may purchase a membership via payroll deduction
- Payroll deduction memberships are valid until canceled. Members must cancel by the 5th of the month to avoid being charged for the subsequent month's membership dues
Purchasing members will be issued a parking pass for the lots in front of the CPA (Lots 381 and 382). Students, faculty, and staff may park in these areas with their ETSU parking pass. Parking is limited in these areas. There is also Lot 22A which is open for CPA parking. Parking Map for Main Campus.
If you have further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (423) 439-7986.