ETSU Department of Campus Recreation Memberships
All members will need to have a valid ETSU ID card and swipe in upon entering the Center for Physical Activity
- ETSU Campus Recreation is a student fee based service. All enrolled ETSU students have access to ETSU Campus Recreation
- Students have the option to purchase Spouse/Domestic Partner/Dependent memberships after providing proper documentation
- Students enrolled in summer courses have access to the CPA during the summer session in which they are enrolled. For students not enrolled in summer courses, they may purchase a summer membership for $35 per session/$65 for full summer
- Full time faculty and staff have access to the CPA through their benefits package
- Part time faculty and staff, adjuncts, and medical residents must purchase their own membership to have access. ($130 per semester)
- Any faculty or staff with access to the CPA may purchase a Spouse/Domestic Partner membership after providing proper documentation
- Any faculty or staff with access to the CPA may purchase a Dependent membership for dependents 21 years of age and younger
- Alumni memberships are available to alumni of the university that hold an active membership with the ETSU Alumni Association
- For additional information on alumni memberships, click here
- Retirees receive complimentary access to the CPA
- Retirees may purchase a Spouse/Domestic Partner membership after providing proper documentation
- Retirees may purchase a Dependent membership for dependents 21 years of age and younger after providing proper documentation
ETSU Affiliate Memberships
All active members have the ability to sponsor a spouse or domestic partner for a membership as long as certain conditions are met. Both the applicant and sponsor must provide at least one document from Column A and at least one document from Column B or C:
Column A Column B Column C
Medical Insurance/Benefits Statement
Dependents 21 years of age and younger have access to a Dependent membership that may be sponsored by their parent/guardian who holds an active membership
Children ages 15 and younger will not be permitted in the weight room and cardiovascular equipment area, indoor track, or fitness classes. Listed below are the areas that minors 15 years of age and younger will have access to with the accompaniment of a parent/guardian:
8 and Under 8 - 11 Years 12 - 15 Years
Swimming pool (guardian must be in the water)
We welcome guests of active members at the CPA. Active members may sponsor up to two (2) guests per day. A guest pass is valid from the time it is purchased until the end of the day.
Guests must be accompanied by their sponsor at all times within the CPA. Guests must adhere to all CPA policies and procedures. Sponsor assumes all responsibility for guest's actions.
Upon entering the facility, first time guests will be required to visit Member Services to have their photo taken and a member profile created. Please bring and official photo ID for your first visit.
Each guest pass is $8.00 and NON-REFUNDABLE.
The CPA and its staff reserve the right to deny access to any person at any time.